- Group 1 arrives into Dublin area. This group is made of the core management team. We greet them with luxury coaches and transfer them to Powerscourt Hotel, a 5 Star property in the heart of Wicklow.
- 4X4 Jeeps greet the team, where they then take part in an off road driving experience to Kilruddery House & Gardens.
- Guests partake in a survival skills workshop inspired by Bear Grylls, followed by a bush craft lunch.
- Their afternoon is filled with activities such as kayaking & hiking the Sugar Loaf as they make their way back to their 4X4 using only a map and clues we have hidden along the way.
Guests check in to their VIP Glamping accommodation in a secluded area in the Wicklow mountains. A night of bonfire BBQ’s, traditional music & storytelling follows!
- Group 2 arrives and joins our guests for a company meeting in Powerscourt Hotel.
- Delegates are instructed to produce & direct their own video, given the equipment and a map of locations, they make their way into Dublin city centre.
- Delegates filmed while partaking in 10 different activities such as a Viking Splash tour, literary walking tour and many others.
- An Irish Awards night was hosted in a traditional pub, where the winning film was shown on the big screen. Delegates enjoyed local cuisine, music & dancing throughout the night.
We provided the following services:
- Event concept design and execution
- Venue inspections, selection and management
- Accommodation Management
- Team building activities
- Event management throughout programme
- Transportation and guiding assistance
- Entertainment and production
- Props, décor and theming
- Client liaison and budgeting
For further information on how Advantage DMC can help you with an event in Ireland please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +353 1 216 4222 or email;
Ronan Flood, Managing Director
Jean Sullivan, Project Manager
Meabh Hogan, Project Assistant