- Guests arrive into Dublin airport and are greeted by the VIP Arrival service. Priority disembark of their plane, while they are led to a private lounge with welcome drinks while airport staff collect all luggage and customs comes to them!
- Lunch is served in Ely Bar & Brasserie wine cellars. A restaurant located in the heart of Dublin’s most prominent historic buildings.
- Express check-in to their premium deluxe rooms at the famous Shelbourne Hotel on St. Stephen’s Green.
- Guests enjoyed a panoramic tour of Dublin city followed by a private whiskey tasting in one of Dublin’s oldest whiskey bars, The Palace.
- A private dinner in Gravity at Guinness Storehouse gave guests a full 360-degree view of Dublin city. A private pint-pulling station was set up where guests received a personalised pint glass, branded with their company logo.
- Start the day with a sumptuous Irish breakfast, the perfect way to begin what promises to be an exciting day of adventure & discovery!
- Guests are picked up from their hotel in luxury coaches for their transfer to a secret location.
- Guests arrive at Powerscourt Waterfall, where they were greeted by 23 SUV’s and drivers ready to take them on a Discovery Drive challenge through Wicklow!
- Using iPads to navigate, guests completed a series of challenges which included stopping for photo opportunities & pop-up artisan food & drink tastings.
- Our adventure finished at Carton House Hotel, where everyone enjoyed a BBQ lunch with entertainment provided by an exquisite harp & bodhran duo, followed by a falconry demonstration on the hotel grounds. Some free time allowed our guests to relax before the evening event. A convoy of vintage cars arrived at The Shelbourne to escort guests to Christ Church Cathedral where they enjoyed a private tour of the cathedral and ended with a surprise performance from the choir in the Crypt as well as pre-dinner drinks reception.
Now it’s time for the main event! An exclusive evening in Luttrelstown Castle where guests were greeted by the castle butler & maid, (actors of course!) as well as a traditional Irish piper. A concert pianist tickled the keys of the castle’s baby grand piano while guests enjoyed drinks & canapes before a beautiful gala dinner. Irish acapella sensation, The Trinitones, took the stage before we invited guests out to the garden for cigars & liquors. All topped off with a surprise fireworks display which left our guests speechless and amazed.
We provided the following services:
- Event concept design and execution
- Venue inspections, selection and management
- Accommodation Management
- Team building activities
- Event management throughout programme
- Transportation and guiding assistance
- Entertainment and production
- Props, décor and theming
- Client liaison and budgeting
For further information on how Advantage DMC can help you with an event in Ireland please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +353 1 216 4222 or email;
Ronan Flood, Managing Director
Jean Sullivan, Project Manager
Meabh Hogan, Project Assistant